Can you really lose weight by eating OMAD diet just once a day?

OMAD diet

OMAD diet
OMAD diet


STEP 1

This time I will try the 7-day OMAD diet. The OMAD diet is a diet where we eat once a day. On this diet, we eat only one hour out of 24 hours and eat nothing else. But we can drink water or coffee during the 23 hours. As we all know, I gained 7 kg. So right now I'm on a diet. I lost 2 kg in 5 days. But I want to lose weight, so I'm going to try the "OMAD" diet. I am very stressed about ordering healthy foods like salads. That's why I eat as much of my favorite food as I want in an hour on the OMAD diet. I will report the results at the end of this video. Let's start. I started this, but I'm really hungry. I eat at night.

STEP 2

Today was the second day and I was hungry. I can't stand hunger. I get over it by drinking a cup of coffee and plenty of water. It's finally time to eat. So I eat a lot. This is a vegetarian burger. This is sandwiched between a soybean food called TEMPEH, which has the taste of TERIYAKI sauce, and a vegetable patty. I also eat cakes, of course. I'm full. I finished my meal and went home and lay in bed. It is very dangerous to lie down immediately after eating.

OMAD diet
coffee 

What should I do Today is the third day. When I woke up this morning, I felt less hungry than yesterday. But I'm still hungry. I'm hungry no matter how much I eat. By the way, this is the supplement I usually take. This is IMMUNE4 and B vitamins. IMMUNE4 contains zinc, B vitamins, and Vitamin E. I am nourishing with this.

 By the way, I also take protein as much as possible. I eat only once, so I'm deficient in protein. That's why I take as much protein as possible. I'm hungry and I'm in a difficult situation. It's only 3 or 2 days left. 

STEP 3

No, 4 days left. I am hungry. This is what my meal looks like today. This is spring roll. I wrap fruits and vegetables and eat it with chili sauce. And this is soup. This soup contains coconut, potato, and corn. It's a fried banana. And it's porridge with nuts and tempura. I get protein from eggs. I am hungry. Today is the fourth day. I feel less hungry than yesterday. I don't feel hungry anymore. But I think I eat once a day. I have a hard time fasting. I take it easy to eat once a day. But I think it's easier than yesterday. Well, on the fourth day my weight decreased by 0.8 kg to 47.2 kg. It's a TEMPEH taco. And this is pumpkin soup.

pumpkin
pumpkin 

Everyone,I honestly say that. I drank coconut water. I was hungry and couldn't stand it. I finally drank coconut water on the 5th day. I have an excuse. It contains sugar. It turned out later. I'm sorry It's time to eat. I am very hungry because I did yoga and exercise. I am looking forward to it. I'm used to this diet, but I'm hungry. Let's go eat. Hello. 

STEP 4

Today is the 6th day. It's 12:00 noon now. I drank coconut water yesterday. But today I'm not hungry at all. I feel like I don't need breakfast or lunch. I no longer want to eat a lot. I am amazed at the result. I got used to this diet and lost my appetite. I have lost my appetite, but I feel that hunger makes my job easier. I get very sleepy when I eat. But now I feel that it's easier to work. 

diet breakfast
 diet breakfast

On the 6th day, I feel various effects. I enjoy it today as well. Today I have a meal here. This is TEMPEH with the taste of TERIYAKI sauce on top of mashed potatoes. I also drank coffee. 

STEP 5

It's the morning of the 7th day. Same as yesterday, I'm not hungry at all. And I lost my appetite altogether. Yesterday's meal was delicious. But when I woke up in the morning, I didn't want to eat. I feel that my work has progressed and my skin has become beautiful. Compared to the first day, the way the lotion penetrates the skin is different, and I am impressed. I enjoy the last day. 

Good morning. My 7-day challenge is over. From now on I will share the results and what I feel. First, I post my weight, the result of the 7-day OMAD diet. It weighs 46.2 kg. I lose weight more slowly than the average person. But I am very happy. I ate a delicious meal and lost 1.8 kg. I think this is a very good result. I felt a little better with the weight loss, so I'll share it. At first, when I ate a lot, I was hungry the next day. However, when I ate less, I felt hungry the next day. After I ate the hamburger, I was very hungry. However, I was not at all hungry after eating the salad. If you want to get the effect very quickly. I recommend you eat before 17:00. This time, I was eating between 17:00 and 19:00 every day. Because I had something to do during the day.

But if you eat quickly, you can digest it by exercising. So you can lose weight fast. Everyone, try it. And the other good thing is that you can save money. The advantage of this diet is that you do not have to spend because you only eat once a day.What I liked was that my work and studies progressed. I feel sleepy after eating. But when I'm hungry, I can focus on my work. So I have done much better than usual. And my skin changed. I have occasional redness and acne on my skin.

STEP 6

Exercise
 Exercise

But in the last 7 days, it wasn't on my skin. Toner has become easier to penetrate into my skin, and my skin quality has improved. And finally, my mental side. I ate only once a day. That one meal has become valuable and important to me. And I became very grateful. I used to eat too much because of stress. I was often frustrated. But this made me spend 23 hours not eating. 

And I became very grateful for a meal. My happiness has increased greatly. It is not natural that we can eat or overeat. I saw. So I am very happy now. It is not natural for us to be able to eat. We can save money and feel happier. And we feel that a meal is very tasty and we can focus on our work. It's full of good stuff. I will continue to live in this way of life. But I'm still doing it. Please leave a comment if this blog is useful. Please report back when you get the results. Thank you bye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.